ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Macam-macam

Last week, a lot of things happen...
On Friday, I was one of the invigilator for the final exam...
You know what happen???
That is the first time I became the invigilator and I need to face the problem..
How come student came to sit for exam without exam slip???
I really confuse..Don't know what to do...
Luckily the problem solved anyway..


Became invigilator for the whole day was really tiring...
My foot was swollen that night... Jalan pon terdengkut-dengkut..
I felt so tired...
I felt like I can't move my leg at all...
Really suffering ok..


I slept nearly 12 o'clock that night but I was woken up on 2 am by someone voice that screaming and fighting like it is 2 pm...
So frustrated!!!
That time, I felt like want to scream back at that person..
"Tak tau tengok jam ke... kalau nak gaduh pergilah jauh-jauh.. orang nak tido la... mengganggu ketenteraman awam adalah satu kesalahan tau x.."


On Friday I got a love letter from TNB.. yellow in colour...
And this things really made me stress!!!
There is tunggakan total up 128.15. I need to pay it before 5th June which is today or else the electrical supply will be cut.
Urgh!!! Tension ok...
I gave SMS to my housemate directly after read the letter...
Unfortunately,the one who always act as a leader didn't even reply and don't even ask about this matter till today...
My housemate went to TNB yesterday and that tunggakan was during October and November 2010.
And we still need to pay for that tunggakan...
So stress!!!
What should I do..
The amount is not sikit...128... boleh jadi duit makan untuk 2 minggu tau...



That is the story about Friday...
On Sunday, I got an SMS from my sister, Kak Ani..
She told me that, my cousin's son who was delivered last week past away...
Shocked and sad..
I just wished her congrat and suddenly I heard this bad news...
The baby was tak cukup bulan and there is some complication..
Usually I read this situation only in novel...
And when my family face this situation, I don't know why but I felt sad...
I can't even say 'takziah' to my cousin..I just can't...


Dear Kak Long,
Be strong...
ALLAH know what is the best for us...
Right??




This week, I busy with mid term test and quiz..
And I will go to Melaka on 7th and 8th of June to visit the practical students.
I will go with my colleague, Maisarah...
And then I will straight go back to my hometown...
Really miss my home...
It has been 3 months ok..
Can't wait for this Thursday...


Todays entry really long..
And thanks to whoever read til now even though I know, no one will read this..
Hahaha...
Till then, take care.....

2 comments:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p