ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Balik Kampong!!!!

Yeay!!!!
Finally!!!
I went home!!!!
Huh, lega sangat dapat jumpa mak ayah...
And also dpt peluk Mr. Teddy...



My long journey start on Thursday which I went to visit practical students at Kuala Linggi..
After that I and my colleague, Maisarah find 'remis'...
Do you know what remis is??
I just saw remis last Thusrday.. That was my first time..
I have fun finding the remis along the seashore...
If my feet did not swollen.. I will have much more fun I think...



Oh, on the way to office that day, suddenly I felt something bite..or sengat my feet...
I did not see anything but it is hurt a little bit...
Then, I just continue walking...
Arrived at office I realized that my feet start to swollen..
I thought, it will heal later but unfortunately I am wrong....
It stay like that till Friday..  =.='



On friday, I visited another student at Sungai Udang..
And then Maisarah brought me to Dataran Pahlawan..
For what??
Just to find 'panda' for my adik...
And luckily, I FOUND IT!!!!
Cute but BIG panda for my little sister...
I bought another things for her which the theme also panda...
Hope she will like it..



I arrived Kluang nearly 7 p.m.
I waited abang awie till nearly 9 p.m because his car broke down...
Tired but can't do anything...
After that, I went to clinic and got some medicine which I really hate...(opps, tak makan ubat lagi)
Then had dinner which I paid...
'Ain tak belanja lagi kan lepas dapat gaji, hari ni belanja makan'
That is what abang awi said to me...
Hahaha..
I don't mind...
Sesekali kan...
I arrived safely at home nearly 11...
Took my bath and sleep!!!



On Saturday, my lovely mom cooked for me LAKSA!!!
My favourite...heheh...
I ate a lot...and I think I gained my weight....
And on Sunday, my mom cook sambal udang!!!!
And of course I ate a lot since I am the only one that eat prawn...



I came back to KL yesterday..
3 days 2 night at home felt like just a second...
Sekejap sangat...
And right now, I already miss my hometown...




masalah selalu timbul..
Aku harap semuanya mainan perasaan aku jek..
Aku terasa sesuatu... 
Aku dah rasa lama and aku abaikan...
Tapi makin lama, makin terasa macam betul...
Haila...taknak lah hubungan dengan kawan2 terjejas..
Aku manusia biasa, andai ade salah bagitahu...
Mungkin aku akan marah sebab aku ego...
Tapi at least aku tau ape salah aku...
Jangan senyap jek...




To my incik hati manis:
SARA..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p