ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Comel x?

Comel tak???
Oh, bukan aku..
Sila abaikan aku yang tembam dan gemuk tu ya...
Tapi panda2 yang berada dlm my hug tu...
Comel kan..

one of the panda is my adik's...
Maybe I will meet her and give the panda to her this week...
But the panda is really cute but it has BIG head...
Dia tak boleh berdiri sendiri sebab kepala berat sangat..
Hahaha...




Em, aku nak jerit kuat2 tapi tak boleh...
SO aku post kat sini je la...
TAHNIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AKU BANGGA SANGAT dengan ko....
Heheh..
And HAPPY BESDAY!!!!!!!

That is for one of my best friend..
(",)  (><)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p