ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its Done!!!

Alhamdulillah..
Thank you ALLAH...

Finally I finish my final year project presentation.
This morning I presented it and there are a lot of amendment need to be done..
But its ok la...
At least the 'sengsara' end already....


Pretty bad when i was asked a lot of question and I only can answer some of it..
But then I appreciate it because I know the weakness in my project and I can improve it...
we were given 2 weeks to do the changes and send it in hard cover...
hopefully, I can make it...



Now, my mood is tak sabar nak hang out dengan kawan2...
Lets wait for the pic I take later....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p