ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yeay....

After all the hardship and dugaan...
Kena tukar tajuk last minit - my own fault..
kena tukar objektif - my own fault...
kena tambah and edit intro, problem statement and study justification...in 24 hours before the due date..


I finally finish it and send it on last Wednesday..
Right now I am waiting for the kelulusan dari my Supervisor to jilid my FYP..

when will it be??
I don't know but I'm waiting....

pray for me ok so that I will not TL which mean I will be given some other time to redo the report..
I don't want that TL cause I don't have money...


pray the best for me....
and i'm jealous with my friends who get to jilid the FYP already...
but then I'm happy though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p