ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rasa Hati yang tak Menentu...

Okay, mood memang tengah tak elok...
Mood swing sahaja...
Terasa sana, terasa sini..
Sedih la...
Sunyi la...


Sigh....~


Sorry....Miannae....Gomennasai....mujhe maaf kar do...
Just that can I say...
If I ever hurt u, u, u and also u...
I know, its all my fault but I really can't handle my emotions right now...
Really sorry...
I never mean to hurt u..


When I'm in mood swing, suddenly I read one of status about 'Tanah Runtuh di Hulu Langat'
I'm so shock and what make me feel sad is the victims are children in Madrasah Al-Taqwa...rumah anak-anak yatim...
The last news, 5 of them are dead and there are another 18 tertimbus..
And I want to ask u pray for their safety..
Semoga mereka ditemui selamat...


air mata macam sungai sejak dua tiga hari ni..
haila...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p