ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, May 20, 2011

Menumpang...

Today,I went to see my supervisor and co-supervisor...
ALHAMDULILLAH...
Semuanya berjalan lancar..
I can jilidkan my FYP...
and I can going back next week..


Suddenly, I miss the those people who I met at Tanjung Malim..
I know they not reading this....
Makcik, pakcik, nenen, cik bedah and also kakak...
I want to meet them but then, I cant...
Feel guilty but what else I can do..

Makcik, Pakcik, Nenek, Cik BEdah and Kakak...
Ain mintak maaf sebab tak dapat datang sana..
Doala, mungkin satu hari nanti, ain dapat datang sana lagi...
Rindu sangat kat kamu semua...

menumpang kasih nenek orang...
xpe kan..???


tears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p