ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FRIM 16.5.2011

yesterday, i and my friends went to FRIM, Kepong...
No pic to show here but the most important things is I have fun there...

We start our journey 2 p.m and arrive there around 3 p.m.
Then, we mandi manda, makan, main2...and also gelak ketawa...
hehehe...

we brought along sandwich and fried rice...masak sendiri...
and my friend bought snacks..
mandi, eat then mandi balik...main2 air...
dah lama sangat x seronok macam ni...


dalam seronok2 tu, boleh plak jatuhkan...
the rock was slippery and i fell down...
got scratch on my toes, lebam at left knee and my palm hurt...
but I still can have fun..heheh...


the scenery so beautiful...
and since there is no other people, we really enjoy ourself....
huhu..

1 comment:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p