ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Malas...

As usual...
when I at home, the laziness to update comes....
hahaha..
Malas sangat nak update blog...


Just now, adik packing our things for tomorrow..
Visiting my brother at Felda Chini 2....
Cant wait for it....


Dalam keterujaan untuk perjalanan esok,
Suddenly we were shock by a news...
son of my neighbour which also my relatives pass away...
Cause of death still unknown...
He is alone in his house and the family cant contact him for the last 2 days...
Then his father went to his house to check on him...
And he found that his son was dead...
Now, my neighbor still waiting for the body...
Kebumikan malam ni jugak....
His name is Rashid... don't know his full name...
Al-fatihah for him...




Ah, to my friends..
Really sorry if I cant reply any of your message ok..
No job, no money so no credit...



I want a job...
Sape ade kerja kosong, angkat tangan!!!
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p