ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, May 19, 2011

What if....

I just read this blog....
http://theotherkhairul.blogspot.com/2011/05/pemilik-blog-telurdibasuh-dah-meninggal.html

please have a look and u will feel what I felt....
Click on the link inside the entry...


Reading those entry make me think, what happen if I die...
This blog will bersawang and eventually people will forget about this blog and also me...
Sigh...

Feel afraid u know..
Cukup ke amalan nak dibawa bersama....
Dah cukup ke khidmat pada mak ayah yang banyak berjasa??
Dah mintak maaf pada semua orang yang kite pernah sakitkan hati??


When I read the link to Sara link...http://maisara.xanga.com/
I nearly cry..
How strong she is menjalani hari-hari yang mendatang even afetr she know she had cancer....
How she face those dugaan and how she handle her emotion really inspire me..
She is a good example..

jangan merungut dengan dugaan yang kita hadapi sebab ada orang lain yang diuji lagi hebat...



and lastly:
Forgive me if I ever hurt u...
If ade hutang yang tak selesai, please tell me cause I dont want to burden my family...mana la tau kematian datang menjemput tiba-tiba...so kalau ade hutang, tolong ingatkan ea..
Dan, kalau aku pergi dulu tolong doakan aku aman 'di sana'
Jasa korang amat aku hargai....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p