ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Final Year Project Presentation...

Yup,
I have my final presentation this Tuesday...
So scared because my report not finish yet and I am not ready for that presentation...
And the moment I saw my schedule of presentation which showed the panel's name, I start shivering and only one thing came up in my mind..
'Dead la me...'

the panel for my presentation is the most 'tough' lecturer and maybe there will be 'Panel Jemputan'..
Really  scared..
What should I do???
Otokachi??


I don't really know...


pray for me kay, my dear friend..
Pray so that I will do my best and can answer all questions from the panel...
please....

TAKUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p