ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Final draft...

Okay, tengah sibuk dengan final draft pon masih sempatnak menaip di sini..
opss, sorry to say but I already fed up with this...
I don't know why but I have no heart to finish this..
yup, parah dah aku ni...


Chapter 1: Okay la..
Chapter 2: A lot to improve but not yet improve...hish..literature review kot..dah la malas membaca kan...baca 2 ayat jek terus masuk mimipi...
Chapter 3: Okay la...tapi ade kena ubah...
Chapter 4: on the way...tak siap2 dari hari tu...result and data analysis...SPSS is not my best friend, so how could I finish my data analysis...hish...
Chapter 5: Can't do this without finishing my chapter 4...
lain2 chapter? lain tahun baru ble buat...



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
tension!!!!!


hati takde macam mane aku nak wat keje ni....
kalau aku masuk hospital mental, jangan lupa melawat ea..
thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p