ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mimpi...

Tu la, orang buat keje aku tidur je...
Kan mimipi yang ntah apa-apa jek...
I slept just now and had a dream about me and en.hati manis tu...
Hish, it was funny...


I and him was on a train which is not like a train....
We choose the seat which there is table between us...
He sat in front of me...
Then sudden2 he gave me something and said
'This is for our 4th anniversary"
The funny part is when I see the gift...
What he gave me...em, let it be my secret..
LOL...

Then, right after I get the present...I noticed that my classmate is right behind him...
and the another classmate comes and borak2 with us there..

Serius, tak logik tau...
Celebrate anny in train + funny present + Interruption by classmate = tak tercapai dek akal...



hish, ntah pape...
rasa nak gelak lagi....~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p