ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Usual ME....

Macam biasa, bila rasa nak menaip ni datang, mula la nak menaip benda merepek2....
entah pape yang di taip...
Tapi at least my desire is fulfill...
Desire ea??? huhu....


Semalam, aku happy sangat but not because I got something but because my friend happy...
She make me smile all the time and make me berangan about her and him...
I don't know but even I am smiling, I feel empty inside me....
I felt like something is missing from me....
What is it??? I am not sure....
And I felt it even now...

Last night, before sleep..
I wrote my will...in case I will went away without seeing my precious family....
I don't know but it make me relief...a little bit...
and ALHAMDULILLAH, I still got the chances to breath today.....


mengingati mati tu baik kan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p