ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doktor,,,

Finally I went to see the doctor..
Last night...
the doctor ask me to check my eyes..
and gave me advice to reduce the usage of ajinomoto and also less drink nescafe or coffee...

honestly,
For me, my eyes are okay and I am not drink nesscafe and coffee...
But after got babbling by my friends I decided to see the optometrist...
I already have appointment tomorrow morning...
lets wait and see the result...


now, I already ate the pain killer gave by the doctor but the head ache still there...
what wrong with u, my head...




I  wish u were here listening to my problem not from what I wrote here but directly from me...
and it only a dream.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p