ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dah Berakhir..

My IA session already over...
But today I will go to the office for the allowance...
And give the present..


yesterday is the last day I meet the workers at site...
Maybe..
If I free, I want to see them...









last night, I went to the JJ Bukit Tinggi...
Teman Rozi je sebenarnya tapi lepas tu tengok wayang..
I Am Number 4....
So far OK la...
huhu...



On the way to JJ, I got phone call from someone...
We talked nearly half an hour..
about anything..
I dont know why but I felt comfortable talk with that someone...
that someone gave the advice that others never give....
and I never thought that person has that side...the good side, I mean...
thanks a lot to whoever that person....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p