ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Friend...

hYou are the one that I will find when I need someone...
You are the one who calm me down when I got angry on something...
You are the one that always be there for me...
You are the one that always ready to lend eyes and ears for me...
You are the one that always...always cheer me up...


So please, don't give up...
Don't despair..
I still need you here...


Be strong dear...
Please.....
I will wait for u here and we will meet again...


This entry special for certain someone...
I hope that person will read this and understand what I feel....

1 comment:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p