ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, March 28, 2011

ISO Training....

Today and tomorrow is ISO Training which organize by Degree Part 6.
Look at the clock, I should be there by now but I am still thinking and thinking whether I should go....
First, I need to pay 30 rggit which I can't pay...
Second, I don't know but I feel like so hard to go...


Bukan tak kesian kat Part 6 yang anjurkan acara ni..
But maybe this is not the right time...
People are busy doing the report...finishing the FYP and also editing the presentation slide...
That people include me....



.
Kalau sir marah sebab tak pergi macam mana???
tapi kalau pergi kerja tak jalan....
tapi kan training tu menambah ilmu...maybe la..


otokachi...
What I am going to do???
pening la...
Rasa macam nak pergi tapi macam taknak pergi jugak....
hai la..


PENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p