ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, March 19, 2012

Since When..

Since when I, who are so talkative become so silence??



Since when I talk to myself a lot than to others??




Since when I love to stay in the room all the time??




Since when I success to eat alone??






Since when???
Since when???
I myself not sure..
But what I know, I am not really like this type of life....
Feel so weird...



Lets be patient, NJ..
U need time to adapt...
Believe in yourself!!!!




Tak tau kenapa, but rasa macam nak nangis!!!
T______________T





Dan  di saat hati rasa pedih, aku dipujuk dengan ayat Ijat
"Auntie, auntie jadi cikgu ea?"
Entah kenapa, ayat tu bagi aku semangat untuk terus ke depan...
Thanks Ijat, Auntie sayang kamu!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p