ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, March 3, 2012

HIRED!!!!!

It is nearly a year that I dreamed to write the entry with this title....
ALHAMDULILLAH...
ALLAH makbulkan doa aku...


Consist College hired me....
I will start teaching next week...
Which means I need to leave my friends at GEMS...
As usual, everything has pro and cons..


I hired by the college..
The pro, I don't have to worry about my job...
The con is I need to leave GEMS...



To my friends at GEMS...

Aku pergi bukan bermaksud aku benci...
Aku pergi bukan bermakna aku tak sudi....
Aku pergi bukan untuk menyendiri....
Tapi aku pergi kerana tugas hakiki..



Sungguh, I'm not lie...
Half of my heart want to stay...
The other half ask me to go..
And this is the opportunity that I wait for nearly one year...


I will miss you guys...
I mean it..
Because you are the best company...
AND I believe that PROJECT DIAMOND can be the leading company...
I trust you...



Ah, I know no one will read this,
But thanks a lot to whoever support me, advice me and also stay  together with at all time...
I really appreciate it and only ALLAH can repays you back..
I love you guys....




Now, I am thinking....whether I can be a good lecturer or not...
What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p