ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, March 2, 2012

Interview

Yup, last Monday I attended an interview for lecturer post at Consist College.
How was it? NO comment..
I did my best, tried hard to answer all question and I was shocked when the panel said that I need to do 'mock teaching' on the next day.
With no laptop, no internet..luckily my adik's housemate has laptop...so I tried my best prepared the slide...
The title I choose was HIRARC... the most simple one.


The next day, I went to the Consist College alone because my adik has to attend a kursus.
I tried to be a good presenter and teacher during the mock teaching session.
But I don't know the opinion of the panel.. 5 panel include 4 young lecturers.
So lets pray for me okay....
Its lie if I said I don't put any hope but then I am afraid if I will disappointed...
It will hurt me deep inside.



Right now, i already at Hotel Seri Malaysia Mersing.
Felt so stress since I tertinggal 3 days of classes.
So frustrating....
I don't know, felt lonely and sad...
And because of that I get angry with my friends..
Its not their fault but then I terasa lebih2...
I can't think la...
SO sorry guys, no intention to did that..
Really sorry...



There is a side of me that I not show to others because it is the bad side..
Don't push me or else you will regret when you know that bad side of me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p