ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project Diamond

My Company: Project Diamond
This is my company. Maybe its already a bit late but let me introduce my company.


Project Diamond is a company that provided services in event management. Interested? Please contact me or my company through facebook.. click here Project Diamond.

The total staff = 28
CEO: Nad
Other staff:
  • Hadi
  • Aisyah
  • Anis
  • Farouk
  • Ika
  • Lisa
  • Huda
  • Fitri
  • Fadhir
  • Awi
  • Salleh
  • Hazim
  • Ikmal aka Bonzer/ bouncer
  • Alina
  • Laikha
  • Wayda
  • Zu
  • Sharifah
  • Dina
  • AT
  • Ain
  • Azza
  • Nurwa
  • Linna
  • E-ja
  • Nor
  • and lastly me, NJ.

Latest news about our company is, we win the FIRST PLACE in sports day carnival!!!!
We get 100 points for the marching and win some of the 'sukaneka'.
CONGRATULATIONS to the 'tuck of war' team. They won the first place.
Netball team and also the table tennis won the third place.
We PROUD of you guys!!!!!
I did contribute some points even though that is my first time.




There are some picture of the activities had been done...but UNFORTUNATELY, I still can't find the time to upload it. :p






After this I will go back to my home because I will start my journey tomorrow.
Please pray for me and wish me luck okay....

2 comments:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p