ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, February 23, 2012

GEMS at Mersing Week 2 part 1

Here I am..
After holiday, felt so lazy to be here...
But then, it is my responsibility right.
So, this week learn about the Business Writing..

Of course a lot of writing...
Letter, email, memo and also report..
And also rewind the rules of tenses....
Present, past tense....
Present continuous and also future tense.


And the third module end today...
Tomorrow we have Breakfast With Gems.
What is that?
I am not sure....
Lets wait till tomorrow ok...


The most important thing today is I got a call..
from Konsist College...
I have an interview next week on monday.
I don't know whether I can do it but I will just try first...
Pray for me ok..


Right now, I felt something but I can express it...
That who I am..
Sometimes I just can't get it out...
And it disturb my life...
I felt uneasy...


Ya ALLAH, Please help me.
I just don't feel peace...




Sigh.. =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p