ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, February 16, 2012

GEMS at Mersing Week 1

Module 1 started. Project and event Management.
A lot of things that I learned...in order to plan an event.
Ok, right now I know how hard to deal with those stages in planning an event.

everything need to be settled and confirmed...
And yesterday and today I had an written assignment...
Not much to do but A LOT to think and it makes me tired...
Right now, what in my mind is BED!!!!

Ah, tomorrow is holiday and I will go home...
Miss my bed and also my blanket...
Cannot wait till tonight...
Abang Apun will fetch me...


Conclusion: An event need to be planned well so that the objectives and goal are achieve and we satisfied the client!!!
IF WE FAIL TO PLAN WE PLAN TO FAIL........

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p