ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Week of Teaching..

Minggu lepas, I started my lecture.
And...It went well...I think la..
Huhu..
I teach Principles of Disease Prevention..
In the syllabus, some of the topic include epidemiology, triangle, communicable and non communicable disease. There are also some topic that I can't remember at all such as the chain of infection, the wheel.


I try my best to answer all question from the students, try my best to be prepared when ever I give the lecture.
I try my best but then aku cuma manusia biasa...
There is certain part that I can't answer on the spot...
Then what I do is I will ask other lecturers and give the answer to them next class....
Is that OK? What do you think?


But of course there are some things that made me laugh or blur.
One the question that made me speechless:
- Miss, kepialu tu apa? - this happened when I gave lecture on typhoid or in malay demam kepialu. Masa tu aku cuma terkebil-kebil sebab terkejut dengar soalan student tu.



There are other situation that I need to handle and the most important is to be patient...
And it make me really exhausted...
Be matured is  not easy but that is what I need to be...



That is last week's story..
This week punya cerita, lain pulak..
Tapi I will write lain kali pulak...
Sebab I AM TIRED.... really tired...
I need REST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p