ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Test and Meeting

Last week... I gave the students mid term test..
I already discussed with then all topics but then, they still answer wrongly..
Rasa sakit hati...
But then, I can't do anything since I already help them a lot...
Let see their marks later...


And on Thursday... I attended an ISO meeting...
That is the first time I met my CE, Mr Mior Zawari Hassan.
A lot of topic discussed and one of them related to the final year student which done their HIRARC presentation.
Some of the staff complained that the students can present and answer the question well..
I don't know what to say because I believe the lecturers are gave them a lot of info and also teach them well..
If not, why some of them can get very high marks right?



Students...
Look at them remind me about the old me....
I don't know if I was like them but what I felt right now,
They are wasting the money and time if they are not study well...


Now, I know my lecturers' feeling....
Huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p