ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sendiri...

Sometimes,
You will be left alone without anyone beside you...
During this time,
What you can do is be strong and face whatever you have to face, alone...
And I know it is hard to do..
Because, I feel it right now...



It is my fault...
So I need to face the consequences...
Could you pray for my best???
I hope everything will be fine which it is nearly impossible...


Belajar untuk redha NJ...
You have to, since the mistake already done...



I am afraid....
Really afraid...
And right now, no one beside me...



What should I do??
I am afraid to face tomorrow...


Rasa macam nak menghilang tapi itu melarikan diri namanya..
And it won't solve the problem...
But to face it, I am not strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p