ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Blues..

Sungguh, aku tak ada mood nak bekerja hari ni...
Tapi I can't do anything since it is my responsibility...
Rasa nak balik tidur jek tapi tak boleh...
Sigh~



Hujung minggu berlalu dengan pantas...
Hari sabtu, I didn't do anything..
Just filled my time with watching korean variety show... RUNNING MAN...
And on Sunday, luckily my friends from GEMS are near...
So we hang out at the evening..Watching movie and talk about a lot of things..
And that moment, I really inspired my friend..

'give me one year, I will save around 10k'
this is what he said to his girlfriend...
It look like impossible but then, it show how sincere his feeling towards that girl..
O... you are so lucky kak ngah....


I will wait their wedding invitation...
A year is not that long right...



alone during weekend make me miss my family very much..
And I miss them more when heard my niece, zirah called 'auntie' on the phone...
I felt like running to her and hug her...
Dia dah pandai cakap..
And I miss that moment..
Auntie rindu zirah!!!!

nurafiqah nadzirah aka zirah yg comel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p