ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rumah...kerja...

I moved already and I just talked to my roommate yesterday..
We both busy with our things and less time to meet and talk...
But, I know she is ok and we just need the time to know each other...


Yesterday, I had a chat with my friend..
And I just knew that she is married and have one child....girl...
Serious, I didn't know when she get married..
But then the baby girl is so cute...
She live at Kajang and I wish I could go there to meet her and the cute girl..
hahaha...


Last night, I got cold....suddenly..
And today my voice sound a little bit different...
Sore throat also come visit me...
Huhu..
Feel like I will get fever...
But I hope not...



I walked to work today!!!
Can I bangga with that???
hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p