ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Day

Yesterday was my first day working at Consist College.
The day started smoothly. I got a taxi and the road is smooth and just a little bit jammed.
Arrived early, 7.45 am...
Then wait the HR at the cafe...
I got the chances to  observe the people and also the students.


Then, I met baiti a.k.a Kak chik...
After that, I was brought to my desk..
Just beside the door on the 5th floor.
All people here are so kind and willing to teach me if I don't understand anything...
I am very glad...
The environment also fine...

It just me who still not adapt to the environment and blur with everything...
A lot need to be learned and done.
And I need to study before classes so that I prepare to face the students...
I am AFRAID!!!


I am a person who lazy to read the long long longggggggg article and also the academic article...
Then, I wonder...doubting whether I can be a good lecturer...
Huu..
Sebab I never thought to be a lecturer or pengajar at all...


I need to change...improve myself right...
slowly...
And I really hope that I can be a good lecturer...
Pray for me okay....




Went back to Selayang yesterday evening, basah kuyup cause heavy raining...
And because of the rain, taxi fare reached 40++....
But, thanks to the driver, he took only 20...
I pray murah rezeki dia lepas ni...
Rasa sangat-sangat berterima kasih pada dia....


Now, hujan jugak...
Harap2 tak sampai ke petang...
huhu..
And mungkin balik lambat sebab nak elak jammed..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p