ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Engagement and Marriage...

Tajuk nak serius jek kan..
Rasa macam dah lama tak update blog...
Bukan busy tapi tak ada benda nak dicoretkan...
Hari-hari yang berlalu masih sama macam biasa..
Cuma 2 minggu ni aku rasa tak semangat nak bekerja..
Apa yang aku nantikan adalah hujung minggu dimana aku boleh bermalasan di rumah tanpa perlu berhadapan dengan orang lain..
Ada masalah??? tak ada..
Semua ok. it just me who felt like I'm not belongs there...


Last weekend, I went to my bestfriend's house..
She just married...
She cook for me and my friend..
And looking her life after marriage...
I know she is happy...


Yesterday, Nurul Asmak...my friend nikah..
And wlat Monday I got a last chance to had dinner with her...

And actually I am so excited for her wedding but unfortunately I am not attending the reception..
I may go reception pihak lelaki next week.. maybe...
We talk a lot last Monday..
Talk about her preparation and also life after marriage..



And hat I felt now is aku nak kahwin...
Huhu..
Gatal kan..


I don't know why...
Maybe because I can feel the happiness that my friends get after the wedding..
Haila...
Jeles ok tengok kawan2 yang dah kawin..



Tapi.. aku sedar jodoh aku tak sampai lagi sebab ALLAH tahu yang aku belum boleh menjadi isteruyang baik..
So, I will wait patiently here till my Prince Charming come and ask me from my parents...
That moment will come...
I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p