ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, January 28, 2012

DIA...

I am missing someone and because of that I want to write something about us...
So, if you don't wanna to know, please click the x button at your tab okay...


He is someone who came into my life since 2007..
Being classmate nearly one year and only at the end of semester, I realized that he is 'someone' in my heart.
And i prayed once so that my feeling will go away cause I thought it was just me...
At the end, he said that word...and I felt like so happy..
I will never forget that moment...


He did a lot for me..
And I of course appreciate every single things...

He surprised me on my birthday.. with a cake and a big pooh...
I still have that pooh...

He know that I  like teddy bear,
He gave me a lot of teddy...

He always be there whenever I need someone...

He is my crying shoulder...


Without me realize, it already nearly 5 years....
I felt like it was just yesterday that we met...


And right now I know he is busy because he is in the final year of his study...
And I know that it is not easy for him...
I try my best to be an understanding person...
But there is time when I can't resist my feeling.
Like right now...

Is anyone felt the same thing like me???




Could you please keep this entry as your secret?
I don't want he know about this.
I believe he would not read this because he is so busy....
PLEASE......



nota kaki: listening to jiwang song whenever I miss him.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p