ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, January 20, 2012

One Liter of Tears.

Do you ever heard about 'One Liter of Tears'?
I never heard about it till I go through my external hard disk and found one folder with that title..
It is a drama...sad-ending drama but full of encouragement and also moral values...


It is a diary of a girl name Kitou Aya...
She suffered a disease which is cannot be cured...
the disease are attacking her brain part which make her gradually lost control of herself...
Watching the drama make me cry and maybe more than one liter of tears....


And for your info, that drama is based on true story...
And the diary was published.....


Who want to read Aya's diary which already translated in English, find it here...
http://diaryofaya-onelitreoftears.blogspot.com/


Reading the diary and watching the drama made me realize, my life isn't hard as her...
And I should not put fullstop in trying...
Go NJ go!!!


Aku taknak meletak harapan tapi tanpa sedar harapan yang ada telah melangit...
Dan aku sedar, andai harapan itu tak tercapai dek tangan...
Aku yang kan merasa sakitnya harapan pecah berderai...
And it will take sometimes to be strong again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p