ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, April 12, 2010

team building ehsan...

from last Friday until yesterday,
I went to ulu yam to attend the team building.
so tired and i'm not really satisfied with the activity..
mainly, I'm not satisfied with the food..
budget is big but the food given is not really enough for the participants...
hmm, I don't know..
but I'm really pity to the participants..

the activity was fun..
explorace...
operasi burung hantu...
jungle tracking..


I was one of the fasilitator who wait for the particirants at check point 3...
I was with yana, enal and also Kulee...
all the groups are bullied by us..
hahaha..
we asked them to sang for us the dangdut song...
then we prepared for them one game before they could do the main task..
there is one group that we ask to hug and say I love u to trees..
the other group need to find two stones in the river while the other group need to kiss the stone and aslo said I love u before throwing that stone back to river..
hahaha..
that part was really interesting..
I laugh a lot at this time..
well, being the fasilitator was fun because we can bullied the participants..
huhu...


but, frankly speaking..
it is really tiring because the two nights, I sleep really late and wake up early..
today I feel stress on my muscle...
its hurt...

whatever it is...
I hope this team building give the partipants something for them to learn and practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p