ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Bad...

I thought I was a good listener..
but..
the fact is no..
yup,
I'm not a good listener.
no, I'm not..


and I'm not good at understand people..
but I want people to understand me..
Yes...
It is my bad..



sorry guys..
sorry to all who get hurt because of me...
I'm just me..
It is hard to change..
but I will try..
try harder to be a good listener
I will try to understand people more..



I'm sorry.. :-(

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tak dapat jadi pendengar yang baik pun xpe. Anda hanya perlu menjadi diri sendiri.

    Kita mudah bergaul, sharing everything, gelak ketawa with someone who a Good Listener but kita lebih menyukai seseorang yang ketika bersamanya, dia TIDAK berpura2 menjadi orang lain.

    Smile always =)

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p