ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ANNUAL DINNER EHSAN..

 now, all my friends are trying their dress for the dinner tonight..
so pretty...so beautiful..
I?
I dont have any beautiful dress..
I don't even know hoa to dress up properly..
haha..
I just have blouse for tonight..
of course, I want to be different for tonight..
so that people will remember me..
haha..especially my sweetheart..
unfortunately, I fail to buy the nice one..
I just want to be the perfect match for him..
hmmm...

ah,
happy 3rd anniversary...
thanks coz you accept me as myself..
thanks a lot
love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p