ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the busiest and hardest week...for me...

starting monday, I had a visit to Energy Recovery at Semenyih..
near the Sungai Tekala..
Then, on Teusday, En. Rahim asked us to do the report..
and he also said that there will be second test next week..

today, we had a presentation on Research Methodology..
and I proud of myself and also my group when the lecturer said that our mistake is sikit..
memang bangge la..
huhu..
astargfirullah...x baik..x baik..
jangan bangga lebih2..
huhu..

tomorrow, I have final test mandarin...written test..
then, at the evening..I have vector test...
and i read nothing..
hmm,nak jawab pe sok?
let wait and see...

From friday untill sunday,
I will be at Ulu Yam..
Amber Stone Eco Resort...
handling team building as one of the AJK..
huhu...
ala, AJK belakang tabir la..
orang pun tak perasan..

yesterday, I slept at 3 a.m..
finish the voting form for the next EHSAN comittee..
so, today, after distributing the form and collect it back..
my work has finish..
now, I only need to kira and wat slide to umumkan the new commitee mase dinner..
after that,
my duty is finish..
haa, I can wait to finish this...
tonight, I have meeting for team building..
tomorrow I have meeting for dinner..

I'm tired la!!!!!

mandarin drama tak siap lagi..
food safety lab tak run lagi...
sorry la guys,
because of me..
korang kene wat banyak keje..
really sorry k...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p