ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nak Raye Dah...

This Friday is Hari raya Aidiladha....
umat Islam menunaikan fardhu haji ke Makkah...
bile agaknya aku nak ke sana...
hm....

Actually I am menganyam ketupat sekarang ni...
Dah expert cause I did this from I standard 5 or 6...

tak tahu nak tulis apa...
I am finding idea to write some story...
I think, I'm in the right mood but unfortunately I have NO IDEA...
hmm...no comment..

it is raining outside...
and also raining inside of me....

Before I forget...
Selamat Bercuti to all my friends...
and also
Selamat hari raya Aidiladha...
marilah kite sama-sama mengenang pengorbanan yang telah dilakukan oleh mereka yang berkenaan....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p