ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kembali KepadaNYA..

I just got call from my cousin. he said, "Atuk Aji dah meninggal tadi. lebih kurang pukul 10 lebih,"
Atuk Aji is my grandmother's brother....in malay, atuk sedara la..
not realy close but he always come to see my grandmom and he is friendly. It is really a shock to hear that news even yesterday my mom told me he admitted to hospital, ICU....
I don't know how to describe my feelings...a little bit sad maybe but I feel something right in my heart...and thinking of him suddenly made me tears...oo, GOD....he is gone...I cannot see him again, isn't it?

YA ALLAH, aku menyayangi dia tapi aku tahu KAU lebih menyayangi dia. Aku redha dengan pemergian dia. YA ALLAH, KAU tempatkanlah dia di kalangan orang-orang yang soleh dan orang-orang yang KAU redhai....amin...

Al-Fathihah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p