ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Done, 3 To Go

Today, I had tecnoentrepreneurship paper....huhu..
the name is hard like the exam...
no la, it just I can remember everything that I had read...
If the question ask for 4, I just remember 2...
ask for 6, I got 4...
ask for definition, I totally forgot...
In total ..... hampeh...
tak tau la macam mane result nanti...:-(


After exam, there is one incident when my classmate's beg is suddenly disappeared...
then she try to ask the pengawas and then the pengawas ask her to see the guard and see the cctv...
I thougt that story end there..but unfortunately, there is another continuation...
Her and her roommate's laptop and also perfume is lost....huhu..
What kind of person that has the desire like that...stealing others' while in exam period...
how dare that person did something like that...I hope, really hope...she will be detected and get punishment from it!!!!! (aku yang geram lebih2...)

Malam ni rase malas nak study...so, lets enjoy!!!! (pastu x dapat jawab dlm exam lagi...huhuhu...)
like I care....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p