ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend..

Dua hujung minggu yang berbeza...

Last week, I had so much fun..
On saturday, I went to Rumah Orang-orang Tua Al-Ikhlas at Puchong.
The activity was organized by the student and I just menyibuk2 jek kat sana..
Heheh...
We were just gotong royong and then gave food to the penghuni there..
The worst is when we were giving the souvenirs, one of the auntie said to me
"Nak, dtang lagi ya... Raya nanti datang la..."
Sedih kot... teringat kat arwah nenek and atok..
And her words make me cried..


 but I had so much fun with the students...
They were really put so much effort during the visit.
I got to know them more..
Heheh...



On Sunday, shopping!!!
Hahaha...
No la, we were just went to Jalan TAR and surveyed the price but then my adik bought for me a pair of baju kurung...
Still inside my cupboard..still finding the perfect moment to wear it.. ceh, gaya mcm baju beratus rggit je kan.. hahaha..
But, THANKS adik...really appreciate that..
After Jalan TAR... we went back to my house...
Lepak2 sampai after asar, then I brought my sister jalan2 area Giant..hahaha..
And then, once again.. my sister belanja makan at PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!
After makan2, then she balik ke selayang...


That was last weekend..
But this weekend, different things happened...
On friday night, I hang out with students until late at night.. (and I spoiled their lepak time...what happened, let it be my secret ok..but, I am really sorry to them...rasa bersalah...hukhuk...)
Woke up yesterday morning, badan dah sakit2 and I got fever...
Every plan was canceled...huhu..
So I just stayed at home...alone and bored..
huhu...
Thanks to FB, it make my day brighter a little bit... haha
Replying comments and chatting...
At least I don't felt that I am all alone..



Today, the same thing happened...
But maybe I need to go out to find something...



Is there anyone who wants to visit me here...
Hahahaha...













Don't ask why i put those pictures..
Because I don't have the answer...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p