ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hidup Saya

My life....
Dah lama tak update pape...
sedikit sibuk...



Tiga minggu ni jadual pack sikit sebab overlap antara batch genap dan batch ganjil....
Penat jugak la... sebab kelas sampai pkul 7 or 8 mlm...
Serius penat...
Kadang2 balik, mkan then trus tidur...
Tak larat nak buat apa-apa...


And starting this week,
I'm not teaching Principle of Disease Prevention anymore...
Due to some problem in college,
I teach Writing and Presenting Report for batch 19 and batch 21..
There are 5 classes which means a week I have 20 hours of lecture and tutorial....
Huhu...


Right now, I'm busy in key-in marks for batch 14...
They ask for their carry marks...huhu..
And also preparing for the lecture for batch 19 and 21...
Preparing games and quiz for them so that the lecture wont be boring....
Am i doing the right things???



Teaching make me learn new things everyday..
Teaching introduce me to different kind of people everyday...
Its good you know...
Because slowly it teach me to be a matured person..
I hope so....




Right now I'm thinking of continue my study to master level...
But I'm doubting about myself...
Whether I can divide my time and  survive...
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p