ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rumah Manis Rumah....

I'm home!!!
So happy...I'm arrived at home at 3 p.m.



I felt so happy...Why??? Because....
  1. I met my nephew and niece....miss them so much!!!
  2. I met my best friends...even it just for a while but then lepas rindu la jugak...cuma, ade certain kawan2 yang tak sempat jumpa...
  3. I am ready for the convocation!!!
  4. and happy for her...congratulation!!!

I want to write a lot but then felt so tired...
I will write later la...
Till then take care and be safe..


Ah, jazakallah khairan to that uncle who really help me today...
May ALLAH bless you and I pray for your success in the examination this week.....



That's all, Assalamualaikum wbt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p