ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Perempuan dan Dapur...

One of my friend... male...said to me..
'NJ, tinggi manapun belajar, perempuan tetap kena ke dapur jugak'..
What do you think??

Okay la, I admit that what he said is true but then it doesn't mean that women that can't cook is bad..I mean tak bagus....
Because there is men which can't even kopek kelapa....I mean, can't do kerja2 luar rumah...
Kan...



Talk about cooking..today is the second day I become the chef in the house...because my mom, the main chef can't cook..her right hand  has some problem, can't even raise her hand...
Can't believe I can cook..hahaha...
Takpelah...time2 macam ni la nak practice masak kan...
The best thing is, the dish I cooked, habis tau..hahaha...Bangga!...

Okay lets back to the main topic...
I admit women and cooking can't be separated but then men also need to cook...
Because the era changing you know...
Right now, women also working to support the life...
And then she need to handle the household work...It is unfair you know...
So men out there, please ringan-ringankan tangan anda..
Membantu apa yang patut di rumah..
Sesungguhnya, itu amat dihargai okay...


Bukan lelaki je yang nak isteri yang baik.. macam lagu ni...
'Isteri cerdik yang solehah, penyejuk mata, penawar hati, penajam fikiran, di rumah dia isteri, di jalanan kawan, di kala kita buntu dia penunjuk jalan'
Perempuan pon nak suami yang baik...tapi takde la pulak lagu kan....



Its not that I merungut tentang tugas as a women but kalau dapat lelaki yang faham kita and boleh bekerjasama dengan kita...it is a relief you know...
It just another dream of me...



Mesti korang cakap aku merepek kan...
hahaha...just another RASADARIHATIAKU...



so till the next entry, be safe and take care..
Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p