ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its My Day!!!!

On 22nd of October 2011 I was graduated...
Finally!!!!!!


Thanks to everyone who always beside me and helping me a lot...
I really appreciate every single of it!!!
Thanks for support me...
(Ceh, cakap macam menang anugerah)



The day was special and it is memorable...
That day, my mom with dad and also brother and my sister was there...
And that meaningful moment, I share with my 'incik hati manis'..


Thanks for coming and thanks for those roses and also pooh...
I know, I asked you to buy that for my graduation long time ago but you still remember...
Actually, what I need the most is you!!!!
Really touched when I saw you with my family....
Additional touched came from those roses and pooh and also the balloon...purple in colour, same as me!!!
And because of that, I keep remember you till now whenever I see those roses and pooh...


Whatever it is, that day was really make me smile!!!!



Another good newss, Adik got JOB!!!!!!
She will be an Assistant of Environmental Health Officer or known as IK at Selayang Municioal Council......
She will start at 1st of November...
Now, she is busy looking house at selayang....


And I???
As usual, I'm still looking for job...
Pray for me okay so that I will work as soon as possible..


Till the next entry, please be safe and take care...
Thanks a lot....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p