ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, October 3, 2011

MY CONVOCATION DAY...

Can't wait for the memorable day...
The special day for me!!!!

It will be on Saturday, 22nd of October 2011..
At UiTM Shah Alam...
Please come, okay!!!!



For my convocation only....
1. Convocation fee = RM140   - paid by Abang Awi...
2. New clothe - Kak Ani gave kain for new baju kurung.
3. Money for the rehearsal which will be held on 15th of October 2011.
4.Money for the journey from Kluang to Shah Alam on the 22nd October 2011...

Conclusion = nearly RM1000 need to be prepared..
And none of the belanja is from me...
betapa aku membebankan orang lain....



Ah, today....3rd f October is ayah's birthday...
Selamat Hari Lair yang ke 58..
Semoga ayah panjang umur dan di murahkan rezeki...
Hari sabtu dah potong kek dengan ijat..
Zirah pun bukan main seronok tengok kek...
Tadi pun Ijat dah nyanyi lagu happy birthday untuk atuk ayah kan...

Today also I paid the convocation fee...using abang awi's money...huhu
Then he bought for us KFC...and also catridge for my printer...
So, for that I pray so that abang awi selalu murah rezeki...
Felt so guilty because he want to buy new handphone but keep postpone it just because I need to use the money...
:(




okay, that are the great news...the best story...
now I just want to spill out what is deep inside my heart...
So please stop read this entry if you feel bored....






Can you be my stranger for awhile because stranger is a good listener right....


My aunty said  'bukak internet, mintak keje....jangan berhenti'
How can I say eh....
Half of my heart is actually give up already...
And another half push me to send my resume...to keep find the vacancy and apply....


So what do you think?
What sould I do?


MY friend said 'NJ, kita yang cari kerja....bukan kerja cari kita'
I know but then I can't deny what I felt inside my heart, right?
I am human who easily give up and feel disappointed...
Am I wrong???



Lets stop okay...
Thanks for anyone who read this till the end even though I know no one will read this...
Till the next entry, be safe and take care...
May ALLAH bless YOU..
yeah, You who be my stranger here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p