ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today, I went to KL with Suraya, Tun, Asmak and Zubeth....after for a long time, finally I got chance to go Jln Masjid India....I took the bus to UiTM Shah Alam on 9.30 a.m. Then, at Seksyen 2, I took U80....then i arrived at Central Market before I took train to Jalan Masjid Jamek...I bought a lot of things...At 2.00 p.m, I went back at arrived safely at Angsana at 4.30.... Here are the things that I bought....


Kain Pelekat for my father....


Tudung for my mother...I hope my mom will like it..


Tudung for Kakak Leeya...comel kan....


T-shirt for Ijat...


And...dress for Baby Pea....


Here some of the picture of the sweet moment I had in past two weeks...

Watermelon and orange juice.....for break the fast...


This is my watermelon juice....sedapnyer....


The set of my meal....
Mee Bandung, Watermelon juice and air kosong...



Cantikkan ciptaan ALLAH...
Sunset at Pantai Remis...



At Bukit Malawati....

Tun with rumah api at Bukit Malawati....


My latest picture....gemuk kan????


I and Asmak....


I and the Rumah Api

Actually, the real reason we went to kuala Selangor is to get the information about Tuberculosis at PKD but after the meeting with IKK Haji Roslan, we go for jalan-jalan at Bukit malawati and break the fasting at Pantai Remis...I have so much fun....i hope I can eat at Pantai Remis with him because the suasana is so good....teringin nak jalan-jalan tepi pantai dengan die...


Mase meraikan hari jadi Pianzzz....The boy in white shirt...


pianz and his gf, Melin....main colet2 kek...


Pian suap Melin...


Melin suap Pian plak...
If my birthday is like this......


This is the birthday cake...I want one....

The birthday actually on 29th of August...hahaha...aku lebih tua dari Pian...melin yang prepare semuanya...Aku cume datang memeriahkan and tolong abiskan makanan....huhu...


Sakitnye bile menanti sesuatu yang diiringi tanpa khabar berita....Please comeback soon...I miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p