ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, September 13, 2009

romantic picture

pink love....huhu..


A day without your love is a day without life....


Since you come into my life,
my heart does not beat anymore...
it sings!!!



you are the best thing that ever happened to me...


I love so much my heart is sure...
As time goes on I love you more....



we waste time looking for perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love...


I love you not because who you are, but because of who I am when i am with you...


Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither....
cause they bloom every time I see your smile,
hear your voice or just think of you....



Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true....


Just want to share some pictures that make me smile again....so lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p