ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, May 31, 2013

She is.....

She is married to her love...
She's going to deliver soon...
She left us for another better opportunity...


She.....
my friend...
Different friend...
And they are moving to another phase of life...
While me??
Still at the same stages of life...
Still at the same step...
Still the same as before...



Regret??
Nope...and never will...
Because I know myself and I know this the best for me...





Note: Melin sudah masuk wad...baru 7 bulan mengandung...tapi ade komplikasi...tolong doakan dia dan baby selamat...amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p