ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mood Berubah ubah....

Exam dah start...
My paper already done yesterday..
And right now, I have those answer script...
I just go through those answer and I felt like I am not doing my job properly...
Haila....



On monday, my laptop charger rosak...
And I went to The Mines to buy the new one..
And I satisfied with it.. huhu...


On monday also, I got really great news..
I can continue my study!!!!
At UKM...
Register on 29th September 2012...
But as PJJ student..
Heheh....




And my life routine become like before...
Dinner alone at home...
And sometime watch TV alone...
Huhu...



I don't know why but my mood really weird today...
Why ea???



And suddenly aku jadi jiwang plak...
So, awak....
Lagu ni untuk awak~



(><)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p